Invest in your quality of life
Am Hafen is unique. Right by the lake. Lake homes to buy. To live in, to rent, to create lasting values.
The first row at a lake is always in hight demand. And rare. Water as far as your eyes can see and still centrally located. Near Vienna, Bratislava and other European cities.
Am Hafen is also unique in the Lake Neusiedl region. No other project of this quality is planned or approved in this area. It is expected to remain absolutely unique. An interesting investment with growth potential for Austrian, German and European bon vivants with foresightedness. Where else can you find such a unique lake so close to several European cities.
In a nutshell. The value of the property lies in the location.
Summary of benefits
- Rural, yet close to the capital: Right on the lake and close to the centre of Vienna
- Retreat oasis which offers security and privacy
- Southern microclimate with many hours of sunshine
- Legal certainty & high Austrian standard of living
- Certain demand in a catchment area of 10 million people
- Within 30 minutes by car from the centre of Vienna, Bratislava, Hungary, and the airport, as well as numerous golf courses and countless cultural events, or by boat from one of the many restaurants along the lake.
- Within 1 - 2 hours by plane you can be anywhere in Europe. The airport is very close. Vienna Schwechat Airport (25 min) and Bratislava Airport (40 min) offer excellent flight connections to Germany, Europe and many parts of the world.
Rare property directly at the lake
- Lake houses right on the lake for private use, rent out and along term investment.
Only rare 21 lake houses with private
boat berth and direct access to the lake.
The location of your new home, right on the water.
Am Hafen in the heart of Europe
In the centre of Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. A catchment area with 10 million people.
Vienna, Bratislava, Brno, Budapest and Gyor. A hub within Europe and one of the ten most prosperous regions in Europe. The towns are connected to a high-quality motorway network. The residents have real disposable income, which is also spent on holidaying in the region. The entire economic environment, especially the proximity to the market of Vienna is an important asset for corporate customers for seminars and meetings.
Rural & modern: Neusiedl am See
Am Hafen is located on Lake Neusiedl in Neusiedl am See. The town Neusiedl am See does not only derive its name from the lake, but is also one of the most popular holiday resorts in the region. Neusiedl am See has an intact town centre with local amneties, shops, cafes, restaurants and medical care in walking distance.
A glimpse into the future. We anticipate growth in the region.
One of the fastest growing regions in Europe. Vienna is the second largest German-speaking city, after Berlin, and among the top twelve cities in Europe.
Would you like find out more about Am Hafen?
Please send us your enquiry.
A network for life. Knots tie your boat to the jetty and these 'knots' are the ties that bind the world.
To find our more: Further information available in the FAQs. Click here.